The Temple Institute has initiated the second stage towards building the Temple: compiling a list of Jewish priests who will be eligible to prepare the red heifer…
The East-West standoff over the Ukraine crisis has brought the threat of nuclear war in Europe closer than at any time since the 1980s, a former Russian…
Nearly four in 10 Republican voters who identify themselves as “born again” or “evangelical” don’t believe the Bible is the literal Word of God. Pew Research published…
A news agency known for its close ties to the Islamic State claimed that Israeli aircraft on Tuesday struck outposts of Wilayat Sinai, the IS’s branch in…
(Michael Snyder) Do you remember the days when it seemed like almost everyone in America was middle class? Unfortunately, those days are long gone and the grinding
March 30, 2016
The Associated Press news agency willingly cooperated with Nazi Germany, submitting to the regime’s restrictive rulings on the freedom of the press and providing it with images from its…
Marquette University Firing Professor Who Defended Student’s Man-Woman Heterosexual Marriage Opinion
March 30, 2016
Marquette University has moved to suspend and then fire Professor John McAdams for backing a student who tried to defend man-woman marriage when a leftist teaching assistant shut the.
March 30, 2016
According to the United Nations, the most evil country in the world today is Israel. ..
March 30, 2016
The Judgment Seat of Christ is a public judgment in Heaven of the works that you did while on earth in the name of Jesus. It is not a…
If you are so sure that ‘Palestine the country’ goes back through most of recorded history, answer a few basic questions about that country of ‘Palestine’
1) When was it founded and by whom?
2) What were its borders?
3) What was its capital?
4) What were its major cities?
5) What constituted the basis of its economy?
6) What was its form of government?
7) Can you name at least one Palestinian leader before Arafat?
8) Was Palestine ever recognized by a country whose existence, at that time or now, leaves no room for interpretation?
9) What was the language of the country of Palestine ?
10) What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?
11) What was the name of its currency? Choose any date in history and tell what was the approximate exchange rate of the Palestinian monetary unit against the US dollar, German mark, GB pound, Japanese yen, or Chinese yuan on that date?
12) And, finally, since there is no such country today, what caused its demise and when did it occur?
You are lamenting the “low sinking” of a “once proud” nation. Please tell me, when exactly was that “nation” proud and what was it so proud of? If the people you mistakenly call “Palestinians” are anything but generic Arabs collected from all over — or thrown out of — the Arab world, if they really have a genuine ethnic identity that gives them right for self-determination, why did they never try to become independent until Arabs suffered their devastating defeat in the Six Day War?
Rothblatt, who is also transgender and the highest paid female CEO in America, spearheaded the project to create a digital replica the human brain. She used her wife, Bina Aspen, as an early prototype, installing the real Binas mind fileinto a physical robot designed to look like her […] Some Bible prophecy experts speculate that AI may even play a direct role in the last days: “And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak…
Emphasizing the need for direct engagement, Gorka said, “I think we really do have a moral obligation as Christians and as Americans. People forget that this country was founded because of religious persecution. This country was founded so that Christians could be free to worship without interference by their government. So, I think that as Americans, we have a tremendous moral obligation to fight for that.” Asked if we are close to losing the Christian church in the Middle East, Gorka replied, “We’re frighteningly close. There’s just no…
Pope Francis is the most popular world leader according to a new opinion poll by WIN/Gallup. The survey, taken by 1,000 people in 64 countries respectively, puts the popularity of the Pope above US President Barack Obama and German Chancellor Angela Merkel, as well as British Prime Minister David Cameron and French President Francois Hollande. Segmented by religious belief, Roman Catholics view the Pope most favourably, followed by Jews and then Protestants.
North Korea released a video on Saturday that depicts a nuclear strike on Washington, along with a warning to “American imperialists” not to provoke the North. The four-minute video clip, titled “Last Chance,” uses computer animation to show what looks like an intercontinental ballistic missile flying through the earth’s atmosphere before slamming into Washington, near what appears to be the Lincoln Memorial. A nuclear explosion follows.
Terrorists have the ‘means, knowledge and information’ to create a nuclear bomb, the head of the UN atomic watchdog has warned in the wake of the Brussels attacks. The warnings of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) chief Yukiya Amano come just days before world leaders meet for an important summit against ‘nuclear terrorism’. ‘Terrorism is spreading and the possibility of using nuclear material cannot be excluded,’ Mr Amano told AFP…
New York’s governor signed an executive order banning all "non-essential state travel" to North Carolina over the state’s recent passage of a bill barring transgender bathroom ordinances. Governor Andrew Cuomo signed the executive order Monday, which argued that "in a free society the equal rights of all citizens, including LGBT citizens, must be protected and cherished."
The FDA have openly admitted for the first time that vaccines cause autism, in a revealing document on their website. The document shows an insert sheet for the Tripedia vaccine, and explicitely states that the vaccine may cause “idiopathic thrombocytopenic […]
Cinema Libre Studio in New York has announced that it will distribute the controversial film “Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe” Cinema Libre Chairman Philippe Diaz said in a recent statement: “We chose to distribute this film to correct a major issue, […]
As the world marks the passing of the soon-to-be 101st anniversary of the use of poison gas on the battlefield, James Corbett of The Corbett Report takes a moment to note some of the dark legacy of Bayer that the German chemical and pharmaceutical giant would prefer you didn’t know. See where the lines of Big…
Washington, DC | 3/29/16
Utah has become the first state to enact a unique new law requiring that abortion clinics give anesthesia to unborn babies at 20 weeks or later
by Sima Goel • March 30, 2016 at 4:00 am
- Sadly, university students, unions, and those in show business who believe they are lending their energy in support of the Palestinian people might take a moment to understand that they are supporting politicians — both from the Palestinian territories and from terrorist sponsors — who are, in fact, using the Palestinian people as pawns in a game of chess where oil, money and power are the rewards.
- Rather than promote boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS), well-meaning idealists might consider how best to assist the Palestinians, whose own leaders siphon off aid money they receive from other countries. Students might consider how to establish industries to improve the Palestinian job market, instead of boycotting Israeli companies that employ thousands of Palestinians. They might make an effort to understand the real situation and work towards promoting a lasting peace, instead of misguidedly worsening the plight of Palestinians.
- Peace requires empathy; the BDS movement, with its secret aim of destroying a free and democratic nation, promotes nothing but resentment, division and hate.
by Douglas Murray • March 30, 2016 at 5:00 am
- The facts show is that all these "excuses" for terrorism are incorrect. Israel is not, for instance, carrying out the "war crimes," "apartheid" or "genocide," which propagandists have persuaded Europeans that Israel is engaged in. Israel is fighting an enemy that breaks every rule of armed conflict, and Israel responds in a manner so precise and so moral that allied nations are concerned that they will not be able to live up to the Israeli military’s moral standards the next time they go to war.
- Well, what a shock the rest of the world will one day have to undergo. Because if you allow an "excuse" for one false narrative of Islamic extremists, you will then have to allow it for the others. You will, for example, have to accept the word of ISIS that Belgium is a "crusader" nation, deserving to be attacked because it is involved in a "crusade."
- The question is not why it took over 24 hours for the UK to find Belgian-colored lights to project in solidarity, but why after 67 years of terror, it still has not found the simple blue and white lights to project the flag of Israel onto any public place.
BREAKING ISRAEL NEWS.COM: “And Eliyahu came near unto all the people, and said: ‘How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow Him; but if Baal, follow him.’ And the people answered him not a word.” I Kings 18:21
Next month, a symbol of Biblical paganism which was stamped out after monotheism appeared with the patriarch Abraham will rise in two of the major cultural centers of the world, London and New York, the New York Times reported.
The original center of idol worship on which the structures will be modeled stood in Palmyra, Syria, for 2,000 years – until ISIS arrived in August of 2015 and, viewing the temple as a formidable spiritual threat and symbol of idolatry, destroyed it.
ISIS has reduced to rubble many ancient religious and Biblical sites since it began its reign in Iraq and Syria: St. Elijah’s Monastery, the tomb of the Biblical prophet Jonah, the ancient city of Ninevah. While the world has mourned the loss of these irreplaceable sites, only one will be rebuilt: the arch of the Temple of Palmyra, better known as the Temple of Ba’al
According to the Motley Fool, an investment website, 3 major tech companies, Autodesk, Intel, and Microsoft, are all pursuing the development of synthetic biology. Aside from the recent roll outs of the Hololens, the Holoportation tech, and the Oculus Rift, the next phase of tech development will be in the realm of controlling biology, to the level of complete control of matter. This ties into the Black Goo concept, and perhaps the fulfillment of several prophecies in the Bible regarding the Abomination of Desolation.
The State Department and Pentagon ordered the families of U.S. diplomats and military personnel Tuesday to leave posts in southern Turkey due to “increased threats from terrorist…