Florida braces for a monster: Category 4 Hurricane Michael is expected to strengthen before making landfall as almost 400,000 evacuated
- Storm Surge is expected to be as high as the first floor of a house.
- Nearly 400,000 evacuated.
- Category 4 hurricane Michael with maximum sustained winds of 130 mph
- The monstrous storm is expected to strengthen further before making landfall
- Florida Governor Rick Scott called Michael a ‘monstrous hurricane forecasters said it could potentially be the most powerful storm to strike the Panhandle in at least a decade