1. America has lost the Religious / Culture War!
Paganism now rules, from the Halls of Congress to the local town council.
America is rushing toward the goddesses of the pagan tradition.
2. Israeli military propaganda states, again, that Iran will have enough fissile material to build a bomb this year and a missile in two years.
Reminder: Iran bought nuclear bombs from Pakistan in 2002.
Reminder: Just because a nation possesses a nuclear arsenal does not AUTOMATICALLY mean that she will use it.
3. Did former Pope Benedict XVI really co-author a book defending priestly celibacy?
Priestly Celibacy is not the problem; mandatory priestly celibacy is the major disaster, and has been for over a thousand years.
4. Virginia’s Democrat governor is determined to forcibly take away Second Amendment Constitutional rights during the Rights Rally in January 20.
To back up his strong stand, the governor has declared a "State of Emergency".
5. Donald J. Trump is clearly a Pro-Life President.
6. USMCA moved through committees, preparing for final Senate vote, which could easily occur before the end of January.
Meanwhile, Speaker Pelosi signed the Articles of Impeachment and is sending them to the Senate.
The old "Wag The Dog" scenario continues to play out.